Monday, May 26, 2014

6

The 20 time pitch was awesome! I had seven cookies and many cupcakes. If you want me to go someplace make sure there is food.

Here is where I avoided social interaction and just painted. My friend Carolyn Chang (on left) is sitting next to me painting. She grabbed 17+ cookies on the way out and we ate them all... Sometimes I get a little jelly of her work but then I remember the advice of my late great grandmother "She is better than you because she is Asian". Never was a truer word spoken. Carolyn being the smart person she is brought a water cup to rinse her brushes in.  I bought a single water bottle and I proceeded to accidentally take  a swig from it not once but three times, during the hour long event.

This is my latest masterpiece, I don't know what it is supposed to be but, give me a second to make something up. While this watercolor cloud kingdom is not finished yet, it still symbolises the struggle for humanity to explore the world unknown. The human mind continues to fathom the farthest corners of the galaxy. Legend says the gods understand the entire universe. The supreme creatures completely comprehend all the cosmic mysteries. As myth states the mighty deities peer down on lesser beasts and laugh at their ignorance to the world around them.The all powerful beings can see through the fourth dimension and understand what is and what's going to be. This painting is what they actually see.

(heaven has no windows)

No comments:

Post a Comment